About the Insured Retirement Institute
The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) is the leading financial services trade association for the retirement income industry. Members represent the entire supply chain of insured retirement strategies, including Insurers, Banks, Asset Managers, Broker-Dealers, Distributors, Financial Advisors and Solution Providers.
IRI provides a wealth of educational, research, advocacy, and ops & tech benefits to its members that include:
- Educational Publications: IRI Fact Book, IRI Insight, & Retirement Income Guide
- Educational Digital Publications: SmartBrief, IRI Digest, Innovation Exchange
- Educational Client Engagement Materials, Webinars, Gainfully, $ensibleU & Discounted Conference Registration
- Educational Resources, Affiliations, & Continuing Education; National Planning Retirement Coalition
- Current and Archived IRI Exclusive Research
- IRI & Member Company Research
- Industry Sales Reporting
- Economic Commentaries
- Research Roundup Newsletter
Advocacy and Ops & Tech:
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Implementation Center and DOL Fiduciary Rule FAQ for Advisors
- Advocacy Action Center & Weekly Government Affairs Updates
- Advocacy Resources – News, Resources, Research, & Tracking tools
- FA & Broker-Dealer Public Policy Center
- Operations & Technology: Automation and Standardization Initiatives; STP
To learn more about IRI, click here.
To see a list of current IRI member companies, click here.
To register for our next membership webinar, click here.