The IRI Older Investors Summit explored the issues of dementia and diminished capacity with financial services industry leaders, nationally recognized academia as well as policymakers and regulators.
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
3 West Club
3 W 51st St.
New York, NY 10019
PRESENTATIONS & MATERIALS
- IRI Older Investors Summit Executive Report
- IRI Older Investors Summit Final Program
- IRI Older Investors Summit Introduction Slides w/ Overview of IRI's "Protecting Older Investors" Resource Center
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse: The Role of Insurance Carriers - Walter White, President & CEO, Allianz Life
- Financial Planning in the Shadow of Dementia: The Heart of the Matter - John Koehler, SVP, Advanced Markets, Transamerica
- IRI Older Investors Summit: Strengthening Financial Security for Older Americans - Nora Eisenhower, Assistant Director, Office of Older Americans, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Cognitive Changes with Aging - Angela Gutchess, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Psychology, Brandeis University
- Understanding the Aging Decision Maker - G.R. Samanez-Larkin, Ph.D, Assistant Professor of Psychology, Cognitive Science and Neuroscience, Yale University
- Public Policy and the Needs of Older Investors - Lee Covington, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Insured Retirement Institute